Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Sketchy funny strips

Sometimes I turn a funny life event into a comic strip. This is one of them, it happened almost exactly as in the drawings. ;)

Translation:
-Carina: *relaxing* "Ahhhh, let's take this bus ride to rest a little bit"

- Girl: "HI!! Daddy?..."

- Girl: "I just wanted to say that I'm coming over!" *blah blah blah*

*silence*
- Carina: *relaxing* "Ahhhh... it is now."

- Girl: "HI~!!"

- Girl: "it's auntie! It's just to say that I'm coming over!"

*silence*
- Carina: *resting one more time* "perhaps this is it..."

- Girl: "HIIII~~!!!"

- Carina: *hitting head on chair* "I give up..."
- Girl: "it's your cousin~!!! It's just to say that I'm coming over!!"

Feel free to check my FaceBook comic strip album for more of these. I hope you like them! :D I tried my best to make all the translations clear enough in english. https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.476125792421121.115140.476082235758810&type=3">Go here.

No comments: