Wednesday, March 2, 2011

The Magic of Love

Illustration for a book featuring stories by children from 3 to 9 years. It's really interesting and cute to see some of these kids' ideas. :D The story that I illustrated was about a princess and a prince in love; there was also two dragons, a fairy, a gnome, a boy and a girl. The evil wizard and sorceress didn't fit in the picture, ah ah. I'm not entirely satisfied with the result, but I certainly enjoyed myself painting this.
I hope that the little author also enjoyed the way I pictured her story. :)

Ilustração para um livro com histórias criadas por crianças dos 3 aos 9 anos. É muito giro e interessante ver algumas das ideias destes miúdos. :D A história que me calhou ilustrar é sobre uma princesa e um príncipe apaixonados; também havia dois dragões, uma fada, um gnomo, um menino e uma menina. O feiticeiro e feiticeira maus não estão incluídos, ah ah. Não estou satisfeita de todo com o resultado final, mas diverti-me imenso a pintar esta imagem.
Espero que a pequena autora goste da forma como ilustrei a sua história. :)

No comments: